Is your company HR policy helping or hindering your business?
Do you have well-trained staff who can be relied upon to perform effectively?
PerformancePlus can help with all your Human Resource Management requirements.
We provide specific tailored advice on all the following aspects of HR policy and practice.
- Practical timely advice on how to work within the employment legislation and meet its demands enabling you to concentrate on running your business.
- Helping you to draw up and implement contracts of employment, employee handbooks and all forms of personnel policies including, health and safety policy and equal opportunities.
- Undertaking job evaluation exercises, pay and salary benchmarking and benchmark salaries against competitor or industry and sectoral organisations.
- We have a particular strength in giving guidance on disciplinary and grievance cases, mediation and assisted dispute resolution, dismissals and pre-employment tribunal support.
Often, as change takes place in organisations, training is not high on the change agenda. Our experience suggests that a good communications strategy tied into retraining staff and adapting their key skills to the new strategy brings immediate benefit. It also reduces the risk of poor motivation and morale, leading to increased resignations and higher costs to replace staff.
- Assist you in producing training and development programmes tailored to your needs.
- Set up and run these programmes for you to produce the essential learning that your staff need to develop and produce good results when their performance is assessed.
- Create performance assessment schemes suited to your needs in order that you can identify those essential skill and development needs.
We are skilled in handling the management of change, from organisational restructuring studies to individual and collective assessment, training and development to produce tangible benefits to your organisation and support in meeting its targets.
Contact us for a free initial HR assessment.
ISO consultants Ipswich, Cambridge, Norwich, Peterborough.